Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Cloud App for Sony Smartphone

My Cloud App for Sony Smartphone
A recent innovation launched by one of the famous Smartphone vendor is Sony. Sony has now launched an Android app called My Cloud. Application Sony My Cloud is expected to be a one stop application for connecting all your cloud accounts in the Sony device you have. At any time of the launch, Sony My Cloud applications can allow you to connect to the three services is DropBox, Box, and Tonido.

Sony My Cloud aims to ease red-tape that is often experienced in organizing user content usually spreads in a variety of storage space. By using this application, you can easily to create groupings of file photos, music and videos in a different storage area. Therefore, My Cloud is designed in such a way to facilitate access to all music files, videos and photos stored in the cloud services are the most popular and available in your Sony device so that the application is able to locate and organize all the files in one place.

My application using the cloud, then when you add a file to the account Box, DropBox or Tonido, then all of your media files are automatically available on My Cloud applications as well. That way, you can easily be automated to find, copy, move, and organize your files are. Better yet, you can access your files whenever and wherever the.

Well, you can download Sony My Cloud for Android in the Android Market or Google Play on your device now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More